Everton International Supports Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsmith1721

Player Valuation: £500k
Does Everton have an official international supports club? My little, and obviously a little slow, brother joined the Liverpool International Supports Club. Got a bag and some other papers and stuff in the mail. Wondering if we got anything like that?

Does Everton have an official international supports club? My little, and obviously a little slow, brother joined the Liverpool International Supports Club. Got a bag and some other papers and stuff in the mail. Wondering if we got anything like that?

A bunch of cities outside of England have Official Supporters Club. I am a member of the Boston Evertonians, and we are recognized as an official supporters club. Guess it depends where you live.

Not sure about one sweeping " International Supporters Club"

Your brother needs to be put up for adoption.

A bunch of cities outside of England have Official Supporters Club. I am a member of the Boston Evertonians, and we are recognized as an official supporters club. Guess it depends where you live.

Not sure about one sweeping " International Supporters Club"

Yeah, I was thinking more of 1 large club. I am from Cleveland. I don't think we have one in my area.

Your brother needs to be put up for adoption.

agreed.

but to answer your question, there isnt an international one, its dirrent cities and regions around the world have there own clubs there isnt one big one

What an incredible club. Bill, where is my plastic bag and blank piece of paper FFS!

If you sign up as an official everton member on evertonfc.com you can choose to be an overseas member.

Yeah, well I am sure it cost him $20 as we know Everton is allergic to generating money.

Nothing wrong with Everton. It's the wank that somehow have the keys to Everton.

Where abouts do you live? Here in Australia there is a supporters club.

Nothing wrong with Everton. It's the wank that somehow have the keys to Everton.

Where abouts do you live? Here in Australia there is a supporters club.

I am in the USA but not near a major city that has a local Supporters Club;

I'm pretty sure there is an unofficial supporters club in Australia, but has links to the official ones in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.