Everton Fans in Brighton & Surrounding Areas

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm from Worthing and often travel to matches alone due to the entire southern population being kopites and united fans. Good to see there's other blues around down here ;)

ESSCA ( Everton Supporters South Coast Area) a thriving supporters club on south coast which includes brighton and sussex. most seem to live portsmouth/southampton/bournemouth areas

ESSCA ( Everton Supporters South Coast Area) a thriving supporters club on south coast which includes brighton and sussex. most seem to live portsmouth/southampton/bournemouth areas
There have been a dozen or so fellow Evertonians meeting at a pub in Brighton and I just want to increase the numbers.

Hi Graeme,

good idea! My only problem is not wanting a Facebook Account. Any chance of getting the location out here on GOT when the games on?

ESCLA also have many members from the Brighton / Worthing area. Some diehard home and away travellers in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.