Everton fans Attacked in Lille

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKeefe is reporting that a blue took one to the head.

He just said "someone" had taken one in the head.

Allegedly some Lille Hooligans - a small number - charged through, assaulted a couple people, and hid in a shop. THat was the pretense for the ensuing carnage.

By all accounts appalling treatment from the Police. Poor Planning and Poor Assessment of the situation.
Not good enough...

That explains the picture of the police protecting Lille fans in a shop. This is a debacle, this. Feel awful for everyone there, there was such a terrific mood around all of the travelling supporters.

I remember two OB pointing machine guns at my head a few years back as I cycled past Zarkozy's gaff...I'd stopped outside to have a fag and as soon as I started opening my rucksack....they were on me

*arseholes

Unreal.

The Russians treat us like old friends, and the French welcome us with metal chairs to the head, tear gas, and rubber bullets.

And UEFA will close down Russian grounds for racist chanting but will do nothing about potentially murderous attacks on visiting fans in France.

Those Lille teds would face greater sanctions for making monkey chants than glassing people.

Sticks and stones etc.

Disgraceful actions being taken by the French authorities. Why on earth are there plain clothed police in there?

Stay safe out there Blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.