• Lose - I'd rather 5th than see the kopites win it

Votes: 194 25.6%
  • Win - 4th is too important to us

Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahh right, well I expect you to be right back up there next year anyway, provided that you hire the right man. I suppose you could do with having no Europa just to focus on getting back up the league.

I expect this from Barkley on Saturday, into his own goal:

mario-balotelli-goal-vs-bologna.gif

Ahh right, well I expect you to be right back up there next year anyway, provided that you hire the right man. I suppose you could do with having no Europa just to focus on getting back up the league.

I expect this from Barkley on Saturday, into his own goal:

mario-balotelli-goal-vs-bologna.gif

Best part of the clip is just after he took the shot, he could see it was flying in and just shrugs it off "NEA Lad"

The funny thing with all this arguing about "But we don't wanna go to Hull needing to win" talk,

Is that how come everyone has automatically put down that Spurs and United won't drop points??

Would that change the general opinion around the ground, do you think?

Course it would, but it's not happened ( yet ). As I've said before, if we have a Europa place guaranteed before kick off then I'll still want us to win but, if we lose, then we'll have a pretty fine consolation. Chances are Citeh will beat us but still blow the title. My money ( literally ) is on Chelsea.

I want us to win Saturday and would be Really happy if the Redsh*te don't win the league.
If someone can go about arranging that I'd be grateful, ta.

Would that change the general opinion around the ground, do you think?

I dare say it would because the only strong argument in favour of us winning the game is that we need to nail down the EL spot.

It would then only be that dwindling minority of super optimists (which for once doesn't include me) who still feel we might make 4th to get themselves het up about us winning.

It is a sad situation we find ourselves in but hey...I can't be doing with these buggers winning the league.

We need to win this game as it's going to be watched world wide and we need to show the world who we are and you never no a cousin of Man City owners might be watching and think I'll buy Everton

Perfect scenario for us this weekend.

Sunderland beat united
Spurs lose to west ham
Arsenal at best draw
Palace beat Liverpool
We beat city
(imagine the odds on that...)

Leads into next week vs Hull with a win and a arsenal defeat sends us to europe on goal difference (depending if we can sort that out)

Granted arsenal arent doing anything but win against norwich but at least next week we could hope and pray on the final game for something other than being relegated eh?

Oh and for the bitters amongst us, imagine us getting champs league on goal diference and city beating liverpool by goal diference lol

Status
Not open for further replies.