• Lose - I'd rather 5th than see the kopites win it

Votes: 194 25.6%
  • Win - 4th is too important to us

Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs are effectively 4 points behind us because of the huge difference in goal difference and west ham thrashed them the last two times they played.

They're not going to make that up on us. And honestly, even if they do, there's no difference between 5th and 6th. And Man U are definitely not going to catch us, they need to make up nine points with two weeks of the season left.

I know as fans that we like to pretend the last few games still matter for whatever reason so we can get up for them, but lets be real our season ended at southampton, these two remaining games are basically friendlies.
So much wrong with this post.

No difference between 5th and 6th? Yes...yes there is. 5th get's group stage. 6th you have to qualify, the less games the better for our squad, and the banana skin of going out in the qualifiers.

The last two games aren't friendlies, if we lose both and spurs win both of theirs (likely) and united win their 3...with a new positive atmosphere round them now (new managers always boost the team for a while)

It could come down to HAVING to beat City or Hull.

To think we don't have to do anything now is just daft. The season is at it's most important now!

I want us to win every game we play, regardless of who might benefit.

We need the points, Spurs are breathing right down our necks. 6th would be a massive disappointment.

I want us to win every game we play, regardless of who might benefit.

We need the points, Spurs are breathing right down our necks. 6th would be a massive disappointment.

Couldn't agree more.

I think if we had 5th all sown up, i'd be thinking very different about the City game. But we haven't.

Imagine finishing below Tim Sherwood.

Christ.

In all honesty I just won't us to look after ourselves, but I'll also be a Palace supporter for an evening in 7 days time.

Imagine being able to say "we did our part, you lot messed it up yourselves"

BmPK2FMIEAAVhQM.jpg

It goes withouth saying, that I would hate them lot to win the title, because I live in Liverpool, and I know what it would be like. It definitley wouldn't be pleasant.

However, I'm an Evertonian, and I want my team to win every game they play. I understand why people might want Man City win, but come on, don't be bitter.

Just support Everton and get behind the team on Saturday, and don't waste your life worrying about those idiots.

If Arsenal Win Tonight We Wont Get Champions League So Would you take a defeat agaisnt City so it will stop liverpool winning the league? I Would

Status
Not open for further replies.