• Lose - I'd rather 5th than see the kopites win it

Votes: 194 25.6%
  • Win - 4th is too important to us

Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

This question was very easy to answer a few weeks ago when it looked purely hypothetical.

I would have rather seen us finish 17th than see them win the league.

But now it is looking proper on?

Sod them.....I lived through the fall out from 5 European Cups so I can put up with them winning the league if we make the big time that is the CL.

What is it with all the threads about Liverpool ffs ? Embarrassing if anybody would seriously consider the first option in that poll. Bitter as.

thank god you said it.

we need song like YNWA, why don't we make a tunnel like them, why don't we have banners like them etc.

everton first, should be for everyone, but i'm not sure we should be comparing ourselves with them at every given opportunity, if people want to make a basis of comparison, comparing ourselves to a cult that supports racism, is constantly enraged in trouble and murder is not the greatest choice is it?

i'd remember in 10 years time, us qualifying for champs league over them winning the league, for what it's worth.

This question was very easy to answer a few weeks ago when it looked purely hypothetical.

I would have rather seen us finish 17th than see them win the league.

But now it is looking proper on?

Sod them.....I lived through the fall out from 5 European Cups so I can put up with them winning the league if we make the big time that is the CL.

hmm??

Some utter bells need to take a long hard look at themselves.

You are (aparently) Everton fans and wanting naything except an EVerton win under any circumstances makes you sad, bitter and pointless beyond belief
That is not really bitter. That is just not wanting your rivals to win the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.