Everton 4-0 Sunderland. 9th April at 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the highlights on Skysports, first nice to see Straqualursi smiling so much when osman scored! Always good to see the players reactions when other players score

Gueye had a good second half, a few misplaced passes though. Heitinga had a great game, as did Osman.

I'd put Gueye in the semi final team. He definitely adds something on the left. Use Drenthe as an impact sub.

click the link in my signuture to see them hi res, dont want to kill Dannys bandwith here..

c661af30827e11e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

You don't mind if i steal one of your photos and use it as my cover photo on Facebook do you mate ? That one of Goodison is lovely.

Also, don;t think anyone has mentioned it, i thought the referee had a great game today. Probably the best refereeing performance this season

Also, don;t think anyone has mentioned it, i thought the referee had a great game today. Probably the best refereeing performance this season
I was actually meaning to say this, I thought they were all spot on with their calls and the referee let the game flow well.
Well done to him, I believe his name was kevin friend if I am not mistaken

I was actually meaning to say this, I thought they were all spot on with their calls and the referee let the game flow well.
Well done to him, I believe his name was kevin friend if I am not mistaken

Yep, perfect refereeing, and the woman linesman was spot on as usual

Yep, perfect refereeing, and the woman linesman was spot on as usual

i actually think she's the best assistant referee in the league, i still havent seen her make one mistake yet, and with all the other clowns lately they should ask her for tips. That last minute disallowed kuyt goal vs swansea was still a great call

i actually think she's the best assistant referee in the league, i still havent seen her make one mistake yet, and with all the other clowns lately they should ask her for tips. That last minute disallowed kuyt goal vs swansea was still a great call

I was saying exactly that in the pub the other day. No one could remember her getting a glaringly obvious call wrong like you can with most of them.

I've also noted this. Good for her, she'd get ripped to pieces if she'd make the same mistakes most linesmen in the PL do.

I watched the game in a bar in Nerja, near Malaga. The bar (Barbados) is owned by an Evertonian and all Blue's games are shown there. Last time I was in Nerja I watched another DM v MO'N game - one of the Villa games - at Burriana Beach. Turns out it's the same feller who used to own that bar. There were half a dozen or so Blues in the bar this time - ex-pats and long stay holidaymakers - and it was a joyous occasion for all of us!

Status
Not open for further replies.