Everton 3-1 Reading. 2nd Mar @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mucha had a good game. Far too many exaggerate his "apparent" crapness..

I also love Kev. Pienaar finally looked back to his old self in periods too.

Turned it up a notch second half, very good performance. Pienaar, Mirallas & Coleman were absolutely outstanding.

Idc, jela is class and one day he will show it again. I don't think i've ever wanted anyone to score more.
Good performance, good little win. lets hope wigan can make it a week to remember, starting with a nice 1-0 win over the ****e!

The kind of performance that we should always have against this standard of team really, thought we played pretty well. Shame we didn't get a clean sheet but it looked to me like Heitinga didn't challenge him at all for the header although apart from that solid defending all round.

Anichebe disappointed me when he didn't lay it back to Jelavic who would've had a free shot on goal.

Mirallas is looking the real deal, so much for being a sick note.

That is more like it.

Mirallas superb, Pienaar back to what we know he can do, solid enough at the back, Jelavic didn't score but his effort is undeniable and was unlucky not to be on the scoresheet and if Anichebe pulled the ball back then he may have got one.

Major concern we can't keep a clean sheet no matter who is in defence or goal.

Also, seeing as Heitinga has been skinned alive two out of two games against Kone and Wigan, will Moyes give Duffy a chance if Jagielka is out? Honestly, what has Duffy done wrong? He played a few games last season and didn't look out of place at all... Very strange goings on there.

Coleman, Mirallas, Fellaini and Pienaar were excellent today.

Jelavic was as bad as I've ever seen him, Gibson was sloppy and Distin looked clumsy.

Status
Not open for further replies.