Everton 2-1 Spurs. Sun 9th Dec @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd given up all hope of not only a win but a place in the top 4 and resigned myself to the fact that West Ham, Liverpool and Arsenal were all going to finish ahead of us. A few minutes later and we've won and I'm full of ridiculous hopes again.

A win was long overdue. A points haul equal to our performance was long overdue. Holding on to a 2-1 lead was long overdue.

F*cking get in.

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love this club

what a day of last minute joy, not only do man city get flunked, we flunk spurs to go 4th

In all seriousness though, why did Coleman cross to Pienaar when Jela and Fela where right in front of him? You could see how much the goal meant to Jela as well.

Pass of the year

Did Vellios mean to do that or was it an attempted shot gone perfectly wrong? I'm just gonna assume he meant every single aspect of it all.

And who was the lad in the crowd whose hat Jela took off. Such a good celebration.

And one of the deputy directors who sits by me in work is hardcore Spurs

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My direct boss is hardcore Arsenal, so work shall be fun tomorrow

Vellios needs more game time. Nuff said.

He made a massive impact last season then disappeared. To me, we're lacking support and competition up front and the lad can play... So just effing play him.

Wow, unbelievable.

We must, MUST use this as a springboard to push on and stop dropping points all over the shop.

The fact we not only scored twice in injury time but the sheer range of emotion our players, manager and fans were all feeling. Hadn't played that badly, yet another penalty turned down, fluky goal for them, here we go again. Good on the lads, COME ON YOU ****ING BLUES!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.