Everton 1-1 Norwich City. Saturday @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has got 1-1 so badly painted all over it.

About flicking time with the opreview as well Chico you monster. Wednesday night FFS??

No mate, flicking cold though.

Monday afternoon I was sat on a hotel balcony in Tel Aviv, 25c in my Ebepton shorts with a few cold beers.

Fast forward 24 hours I was stood in the tail end of Hurricane Bawbag in -2c Aberdeen waiting to pick the tiddlers up from school.

Enjoyed the review as usual Mr C Azul.

In exciting news, Norwich are a whopping 5-1 to beat us, big odds them, I've stuck a few quid on, so its a win win (to a lesser degree them winning mind). Blatant draw now.

Hurricane Bawbag was spirited but ultimately you wont beat the good folk of Scotland with weather. You'll have all the neds and radges still oot there in their t shirts and trackie bottoms.

Hurricane Bawbag was spirited but ultimately you wont beat the good folk of Scotland with weather. You'll have all the neds and radges still oot there in their t shirts and trackie bottoms.

Filming trampolines as they fly past.

Stick your flying cows up your arse Idaho

We better bloody win this else I'll never hear the end of it. Even more so seeing as it's the big Alumni reunion jobby at uni on Saturday night so will be seeing all my Norwich supporting mates. On the flip side if we win I'll get stuck into them good and proper with a helping hand from Mr Bulmer.

Bah. 1-0 Cahill. It's gonna happen eventually.... COYBB!

And about time you gave us a good preview chics, now dont let standards drop. Now tell the bird christmas is cancelled, you,ll be too busy finding out why john toshack has a massive head and crazy square shoulders for your swansea write up.

Drenthe to return with a goal, everton to win 2-1 cos we dont do cleansheets. Peno for deliahs darlings.

Status
Not open for further replies.