Etienne Capoue - French midfielder

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no Pierre, but even i understand what '10 et 12 millions d'euros' means.

There is a thread for rumours like this (i.e ones which will never, ever happen).

Very good player. Plays like an old fashioned anchor man in front of the defence, mops up everything.

Comfortably their best player. When we were linked to Ben Yedder in the summer I had a suspicion that it was a false rumour and that we'd actually been looking at Capoue.

Would be delighted if this came off but we'd face stiff competition.

Regarded by his coach Alain Casanova, as "the best player in Toulouse last twenty years," the midfielder Etienne Capua should use the transfer window to exit the TFC.

According to our information, the French international (4 caps) is about to join the club for Everton in the English Premier League.

Capua is the successor to the Belgian Marouane Fellaini, leaving for Chelsea.

The transfer fee would be between 10 and 12 million.

load of rubbish then felli aint going nowhere this window.

Very good player. Plays like an old fashioned anchor man in front of the defence, mops up everything.

Comfortably their best player. When we were linked to Ben Yedder in the summer I had a suspicion that it was a false rumour and that we'd actually been looking at Capoue.

Would be delighted if this came off but we'd face stiff competition.

Only possible way this would come off would be if we were preparing to offload one of our own. ie Felli.
Not that Im privvy to the accounts and such like of EFC, just seems remote, bordering on impossible, that we would in any way, shape or form be in a position to afford such a player.

I'll gladly be proved wrong

Regarded by his coach Alain Casanova, as "the best player in Toulouse last twenty years," the midfielder Etienne Capua should use the transfer window to exit the TFC.

According to our information, the French international (4 caps) is about to join the club for Everton in the English Premier League.

Capua is the successor to the Belgian Marouane Fellaini, leaving for Chelsea.

The transfer fee would be between 10 and 12 million.

load of rubbish then felli aint going nowhere this window.

Well sussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.