End of season lap of appreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Board should have thinked this through. It will be an embarasment for the players and especially for Martinez. They should have sacked Martinez before the semi final. I cant get my head around this mess.

Im just waiting to see when it all UNFOLDS and then we'll see what have the board and WE ALL been waiting for...
cause obviously bigger things have dictated this wacked route we've taken.
The only thing saving it being possibly very ugly unfortunately, sacking apart, is a statement of mutual agreement that it will be his final game after the Sunderland game I feel.

the atmosphere is going to be toxic. Even though they have as of late been utter garbage, the ones who are out the door (Howard, Osman and Hibbo) to a large extent are going to get a vile reception which is down to one man. To me, we can slate them all we want but at the end of the day, they have been great servants for the club. To witness them being destroyed is going to be horrible.

Pull him out of the firing line for god sake.

I was thinking of getting a sign made saying "where was the passion?" But it sounds too much like football manager so i will get one saying "where was the determination?" But because it might look small to them they could see it as "where was the termination?" And applaud it.

Last year I walked out in disgust. This year I'm staying behind to vent my anger at them, the manager and the board and I urge all Evertonians who attend the game that day to do the same. Many talk about how angry they are and how much they want change but when the crunch time comes too many bottle out. It's been a disgrace, simply walking out isn't a strong enough message I don't feel.

Stand up and be counted blues.

I totally agree but don't think anger will be vented by the supporters. A win last day will ensure they get a polite warm applause. Then they will head off to the sun. I feel a empty stadium straight after 90 minutes would have more of an effect. I mean totally empty. Nobody there. That would make more noise upstairs I think.

Always thought the lap was for the fans? Either way people should stay and stand there quiet whilst the players clap us!! Don't think the atmosphere will be toxic at all, people said it was going to be ruthless against Bournemouth, what happened there? Nobody said a thing until the final whistle had gone (I applaud the lads that stayed)

Status
Not open for further replies.