EFC to appoint consultant to sell club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was the Blue Union who started this rumour. Or are you suggesting the BU are actually working for Kenwright secretly ? That would be somewhat of a masterstroke.

And i wonder where their source got the info from?

And i wonder where their source got the info from?

conspiracy.jpg

All i'm saying is i just find it funny, these sorts of stories happen when its season ticket time, maybe it is just a coincidence after all

Imagine that

Not saying it's not true either, but if it is then it just further discredits the Blue Union. Surely they're supposed to be opposed to the current regime's practices, not aiding them ?

Besides, the club has firmly denied the original rumour started by the BU anyway.

*shrug*

Not saying it's not true either, but if it is then it just further discredits the Blue Union. Surely they're supposed to be opposed to the current regime's practices, not aiding them ?

Besides, the club has firmly denied the original rumour started by the BU anyway.

*shrug*

I'm not against the BUnions, I encourage change. A blind can see we're in need of change, I lost all respect after their sneaky meeting though

I don't think there were these constant rumours before Peter Johnson bought out the Moores family or when True Blue Holdings bought out Peter Johnson? Did it just happen or as I seem to remember where both the buyers and sellers both pretty up front about things without any need for confidentiality agreements before even speaking?

are you saying you cant encourage change without supporting BU?

I'm saying I encourage change in a positive way, they have yet to do anything positive. The meeting was a disaster, the exposé on the iminment Rodwell sale, the finances. All these stem from bunions. Was it bunions that accosted him and put it on YouTube?

Status
Not open for further replies.