Edu

Status
Not open for further replies.

EFCNIK

Banned
Someone on the Blue Room is on about us and ex-Arsenal Edu. Probably (hopefully) a load of [Poor language removed], but im excited about my first transfer rumour thread :D And refreshing newsnow is getting tedious...

Would he be a good signing?

yes he would i would take anyone, tell me where he is i will drive there myself and bring him to goodison myself.

Anyone would be a good signing for a seniour squad made up of 10 fit seniour players. We have had ample time to be picky trying to get the best players in we can and we have wasted it. Now we have got to the stage where we just need numbers. Besides even if we can somehow attract the top players, with 3 weeks left till the window closes the chances are that we would end up paying over the odds for them now as their respective teams will have less time to go out and find replacements. We have well and truelly [Poor language removed] up this summer, we are already playing catch up before the season has even begun.

Titus Bramble would settle well i think, hes already got an assist for us and scored against the [Poor language removed] ;)

me mums dads brothers dogs sisters' aunties gran, who has a niece in france is apparently going out with former blue david ginola, told me he is aware of the shortage of numbers and is prepared to return to the blues on a free, week by week contract :dodgy::dodgy:

Someone on the Blue Room is on about us and ex-Arsenal Edu. Probably (hopefully) a load of [Poor language removed], but im excited about my first transfer rumour thread :D And refreshing newsnow is getting tedious...

Would he be a good signing?

At this moment in time my nan would be a good signing and she's been dead since 1971.

Nuno is indeed the sexiest player I know.........

Status
Not open for further replies.