2022/23 Dwight McNeil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would I stop? Watching you squirm is quite enjoyable.

Dyche is not the answer if you dislike BFS.

May I remind you that Sean Dyche won 3 in 30 league games last season with a crap squad at Burnley.

And do you seriously believe he can get us out?

Look at Villa and see who they have appointed. We need those kind of manager.

It’s like I am moaning to you lot that McNeil is gash before he was signed.

I would love he turns this around. There is no way Danjuma would sign for us if dinosaur like Dyche is in charge.

I fear Nuno last time but I rather him than Dyche.

Because he managed clubs like Villarreal and Valencia in recent years and had a good winning % and is linked to takeover Everton. Yes and I don’t want Dyche.

Everyone is a gamble. I don’t want Dyche.

*Couldn't resist. Sorry, not sorry.

Rated him as a good signing and i think i said he'd be in the England squad within 2 seasons.. @Eggs was also positive.

May have wavered on him around December :) cant remember now.

You call him crap.

Look, I have apologised to McNeil in this forum quite a while ago. Don’t know why you and the mum cryer wanna make a fuss out of my past comments.

See, I said your lack of inteligence does you no favours...here you go again.

Didnt you search McNeil on FIFA ? Or watch him at all before he joined?

I found it amusing that you had lost patience after 2 games.

A normal human would laugh it off and admit their mistake.

I have no idea who the mum cryer is
Was it only 2 games lol lol lol

Thats their Daddy.

Now do me @Moomin I would hate anybody to feel victimised.

Hes got a wand of a left foot, if hes given time and space, not much of that around in this league tho.

Not gonna be writing the lad off, but consider me bemused for now.

Structure also, I think hes looked lost cos I dont really think he knows where hes meant to be playing, I mean the wing backs dont really wing.

Not shifting blame, McNeil has been McNeil, but honestly, give the lad longer than a month.

Yes I know we have "watched" him for years and Im not and never have been a fan, but lets just give the lad a few months at the very least, yano?

Switched the McNeil chat here.

If Big Dom is there I would pick McNeil.

7 games and hes been written off and yes, im very aware of his long Burnley career.

But maybe we should give the lad a full season before we confirm our fears?

Rated him as a good signing and i think i said he'd be in the England squad within 2 seasons.. @Eggs was also positive.

May have wavered on him around December :) cant remember now.

See, I said your lack of inteligence does you no favours...here you go again.

Didnt you search McNeil on FIFA ? Or watch him at all before he joined?

Was it only 2 games lol lol lol

Thats their Daddy.
Your have not answered. Do you still believed the rioters’ lies until this moment?

No I don’t search FM or FIFA stats unlike you Zat.

Zat and HKpotpoodle fighting!!!!!!!

godzilla-let-them-fight.gif

I didnt say best moment my Jack.

I said it was enjoyable.
Still bloody sad aren’t you. Nothing to do at dinner time on Sat night other than getting enjoyable moment from a random person. You should be going out with girls.

Still bloody sad aren’t you. Nothing to do at dinner time on Sat night other than getting enjoyable moment from a random person. You should be going out with girls.
Oh mate.

Im happily married, my Grandson is just finishing his tea then im taking him for a walk along the beach before he goes home, you dont need to sweat my life, its great and very full.

Anyway, enjoy your Saturday night, kiss some girls for me.

Oh mate.

Im happily married, my Grandson is just finishing his tea then im taking him for a walk along the beach before he goes home, you dont need to sweat my life, its great and very full.

Anyway, enjoy your Saturday night, kiss some girls for me.
Oh don’t realise you are an elder person…apologise to u Goat. Always thought you are a young lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.