Dundee Utd v Everton, Wednesday 18th July, 19:45 KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sighs* Baines, Fellaini, Osman, Barkley and Pienaar(when he signs) are all major flair players. It can also be argued that Gibson can produce an inventive pass or two.

Those players can be creative, yes, but for flair I mean someone like Drenthe or Pienaar.

About the gashest quality youtube video ever but here's some more of him

[video=youtube;wT6ziBDUKOE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT6ziBDUKOE&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

great write up jock, not sure about that german sentence to start things off though. do you reckon johnny russell will make it later in his career? tried to buy him for everton on FIFA, had some really boss stats, think it was 2015/16 ish time, real good pace stuff

The fact that certain sections of our fanbase consider Fellaini to be a flair/creative player tells you all you need to know really. We've watched some cracking stuff under Sir David.

great write up jock, not sure about that german sentence to start things off though. do you reckon johnny russell will make it later in his career? tried to buy him for everton on FIFA, had some really boss stats, think it was 2015/16 ish time, real good pace stuff

Dunno mate, I like the kid, but not sure how far he'll go. Still got plenty developing to go. Fulham, West Brom, Sunderland etc.. might be his level eventually.

Put it this way, Goodwillie was better at the same age and he hardly got a sniff at Blackburn. Still think he'll come good mind, just wasn't ready for the Premier League.

Last time I went Scotland, I spent about 4 hours talking like Rab C Nesbit in the pubs, to random strangers.

That is all.

photo_13970_wide_crop.jpg

This is not what a professional footballer should look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.