2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

If other clubs pay the going odds and are happy to risk him with his injuries and he really wants to go, then I wouldnt be that arsed if he went. Thats if we could invest all of that money into another striker. I like Dom, I like his workrate, but there are much better goalscorers out there, all over the world - that we could afford, if we got half decent money for him. On the other hand, if he really wants to play for us and we dont have to sell, Id also like to see him have a full season with us, if/when we dont have to deal with a tonne of crap and injuries.

Will be surprised if he’s here after the summer. Think he’d be mental to sign a new contract.

Also think he might leave. It's unfortunate because I think he could have left on a better note but I think if he has ambitions to play for a club around Europe then it's best for him and the club to move on. Time is running out for him sadly and we can't plod along with him scoring only 10ish goals a season. Pre-injury he was on a brilliant trajectory but I just don't think we can keep on hoping he will get back to it.

We're at the point where it's probably either extend or sell this summer.

We can't allow players with value to leave for free, especially given our finances. That goes for everyone in the squad though.
Yep - decisions to be made on Keane and Godfrey this summer as well. Although I could foresee Keane being allowed to see his contract out and then moved on.