2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Im just happy for him, hes had a rough few years on and off the pitch, for me hes never stopped giving everything, others will disagree, but he was immense tonight.

Our Number 9.

Cant stop watching that.

It showed you that from behind the goal so you could clearly see what tarks was saying to lewin and it was "get in behind me and effin head it" he couldn't have done it better.

He's still our best striker by some distance. Have never thought otherwise, I just wish we would get more of last night on a more consistent basis. We did actually put a few good balls in the box though so it works both ways.

It showed you that from behind the goal so you could clearly see what tarks was saying to lewin and it was "get in behind me and effin head it" he couldn't have done it better.
There is a clear plan at every corner and Tarks is the decision maker. Watched him later with one where branthwaite had a header on and Tarks literally signalling and directing everyone.

Great when the crosses are accurate but that’s few and far between recently.

That was a superb header. Credit where it's due. He had quite a bit of time to size it up but met it on the money. Thank God for "Trent".

That is the level we are expecting from him, he has the ability to bully every single centre back in this league.

Fingers crossed that this is the end for the low confidence in front of goal.

Just rewatched the game. By far his best performance in years. Won everything. Absolutely battered Vvd and Konte single handed

GL9u-HZXcAAvojq
Nothing more iconic than an Everton number 9 heading one in from a corner at the street end against the RS under the lights. Pure dopamine that.