2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

"The referee had a made a clear and obvious error"

Erm no, he didn't, he didn't even call a foul, people in VAR made the clear and obvious error making him go view it and throwing doubt into his decision.
He Still made an error, if he had a set of balls he would have looked back on the screen and said "nar I was right originally it's not even a foul"

from the angles i saw after the game i wasn't certain whether it was a really good save or a really bad shot

i've now seen the perfect camera angle to analyse the shot and i can't believe what ive seen

he was central and had the entire goal to aim for and he hits it straight at the keeper pretty much, its moving slightly to the left but its pretty much straight at the keepers right leg.

unbelievable

from the angles i saw after the game i wasn't certain whether it was a really good save or a really bad shot

i've now seen the perfect camera angle to analyse the shot and i can't believe what ive seen

he was central and had the entire goal to aim for and he hits it straight at the keeper pretty much, its moving slightly to the left but its pretty much straight at the keepers right leg.

unbelievable

Absolutely horrific

unbelievable

Even more alarming is that for at least 2 seconds the goalie was running back towards his own goal and could have been very easily chipped without having to even have a very easy one on one. He might be good at a lot of things on the pitch but he is absolutely shocking at scoring goals which sort of defeats the object for a number 9.

unbelievable

He's opened his body to try send the keeper to his left, then slot to the right, but by doing this he gives himself less space to slot it. It was his first touch that was bad here. A better finisher would have dinked it a little.

unbelievable

Screenshot_20240117_152432.jpg

This...

unbelievable

Yes shocking like the commentator said at the time, just lift in the air a little and you can’t miss. I reckon hes had 25 one on one’s in his Everton career and scored about 4