Do You Think...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

benj_1878

Player Valuation: £1m
Don't crucify me for posting this as this is the first thread I've started on here but....

Do you think Moyes would have walked had we not signed the big guy yesterday? All the murmurs were that his staying was conditional on us signing a big player before the deadline.
So with that in mind, do you think he would have walked? Contract still unsigned at the time, no big players, struggled to sign who we wanted all summer.

Thoughts.

I don't think so.

Like many have said before on here. Moyes isn't a quitter.

He'd have seen his contract out or would have to have been pushed out by Kenwright.

Don't crucify me for posting this as this is the first thread I've started on here but....

Do you think Moyes would have walked had we not signed the big guy yesterday? All the murmurs were that his staying was conditional on us signing a big player before the deadline.
So with that in mind, do you think he would have walked? Contract still unsigned at the time, no big players, struggled to sign who we wanted all summer.

Thoughts.

Not sure on that, mate. However, I do think he has been considering doing just that over the last few months. Let's hope he and Bill have sorted out whatever was wrong.

I don't think so.

Like many have said before on here. Moyes isn't a quitter.

He'd have seen his contract out or would have to have been pushed out by Kenwright.
Agree. He's shown before that he stays even when it's tough, but if someone come and give me a 1:1 bet if he's here for the next season.. I'm not sure I'd take it. :(

I don't think he would have gone. I think he'd have struggled through til Xmas and tried for more signings in January. He may still sign more in Jan...

Whatever was wrong is still wrong. Moyes might have been making a statement by not signing his contract and making it look to the board that he'd go if there was no money to spend. I dont think he'd have gone and I think Kenwright is trying his best but unfortunately Kenwright doesnt control the club on his own. We'll never know whats going on behind the scenes but silence speaks louder than words. I think Moyes will sign soon tho. He's made his point.

I don't think he would have left but perhaps not signed a new contract. Having said tat I'm not sure Everton have matched his ambitions as it is and even if he signs a new contract it doesn't mean he will be staying either.

Still think there's a takeover looming in the background at the moment and Moyes will be with us long after Kenwright.

Nothing really to substantiate this, just a gut feeling - could just be something I ate.

Status
Not open for further replies.