Do you rate Thomas Ince?

Status
Not open for further replies.
heard from a players father today, they are in spain trying to sort out a deal. only 6 players turned up for training today according to chopra tweets

heard from a players father today, they are in spain trying to sort out a deal. only 6 players turned up for training today according to chopra tweets

Chopra and a few other players were asked to go in for extra training with the fitness coach thats why there were only 6 there and why he's fuming and tweeted that. he's been fined 10 grand as well haha.

if the deal goes through with tom ince, paul has turned round and said if blackpool lose their next match he could not care less and i hope they sack me!

Not really no.

And the rumours of him being a [Poor language removed] don't help. Can't be if he's got such a lovely arl fella though, can he?

I kind of hope this happens now, as long as his nobhead antics don't affect/effect Everton, I'm not arsed.

Status
Not open for further replies.