Do you rate Thomas Ince?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not been following the news that closely for a couple of weeks, but didn't Cardiff have an £8 million offer for Ince accepted by Blackpool?
If this was rejected by the player, does this say that he has the same strutting, arrogant, big-bollock attitude problems of his RS father?
I can tell you that he is his father incarnate, terrible prospect that that is.

Not been following the news that closely for a couple of weeks, but didn't Cardiff have an £8 million offer for Ince accepted by Blackpool?
If this was rejected by the player, does this say that he has the same strutting, arrogant, big-bollock attitude problems of his RS father?

As above mentioned, left the RS to look for first team football. Their track record at bringing players through under Benitez was f'ing disgusting (granted he left the year after mind) and they hadn't brought a first team regular through since Gerrard, despite winning back to back youth cups or something daft like that, so you can hardly blame him.
This isn't me sticking up fir him like, he's an utter bellwhiff like.

Apart from being exLiverpool and hisfather being ex Liverpool what is terrible about him ?
I am just curious if people have first hand knowledge of the lad or just understandable dislike of anybody with a Liverpool taint.

That's right I said that didn't I? - All his goals are mi****s!!!!!

Fook me ..... y'know I'm looking back and I'm struggling ...no can't find it.

Never mind...... keep making shte up you have nothing to say otherwise - clueless cretin.

You haven't got a clue about the lad IMO & you're merely spouting I'll informed knackers about him

Your "I wouldn't take him on a free" opener summed up the validity of your contribution on the subject Nigel

Last edited:

Apart from being exLiverpool and hisfather being ex Liverpool what is terrible about him ?
I am just curious if people have first hand knowledge of the lad or just understandable dislike of anybody with a Liverpool taint.
I talk from experience of him first hand.
But I need to stop going on about it, I may have made my point.

Having his father as manager means we cannot really gauge his performance.

He could come good but wary of doling out 8m for him at this stage.

I think he's found his level in the championship.

Will be nothing more than average in the PL. And will really struggle in a team like Cardiff!!

Guesswork tho isn't it mate.

The facts are he's been mentioned for at least a year and nothing!!

From what I've seen his basic control is suspect and his decision making is slow. I saw a couple of goals that on first peek appear stormers in fact I reckon they're what peopl are erect about - on closer analysis he's mis-hitting.

Just not good enough imo.

If he mis-hits the ball into the net for us a few times i dont think i would be complaining somehow....

..haven't watched him enough to form an opinion but I've heard he's not the most pleasant of lads. Regardless, if McGeady is truly signing I can't see Ince coming in as well.

Who's arsed about what he's like off the pitch really ? As long as he's not going round beating people up or racially abusing people i'm not.

Don't have much of an opinion on him as i've not watched Blackpool much, to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.