Do you drink in The Brick with all the other scruffy ASBOs?

Are you a racist?

• Yes

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • No

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • They shouldn't be getting tickets, lad

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Special fried rice on toast.

Votes: 16 19.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Language
Absolutely disgusting. All we've heard over the past few years is how BMD is going to help build the club up and the international tourists will see it from the cruise ships and visit but then when these tourists are at the game little racist tw*ts come out with stuff like that.

I hope his crappy little business goes under.

You know what else they could be scousers as Liverpool has the biggest Chinese/asian community in the country. Not like that matters but the tweet just shows that the idiot has an IQ of a sponge.
spongebob-you.gif

It took the fume for me to understand what a "Kitchen Sink" even was.

Then obviously got it.

Shameful really.

As much as this is on the club for allowing a "closed shop", it's naive to think external fans wouldn't get in anyway.

When we had Chang there was regular foreign fans in the away end, its nothing new.
The really offensive thing is people fighting for tickets to watch this rabble of a team.

It's a fair point.

But in all seriousness, there's nothing worse than 'Superblooos'
Agreed. And racist Superbloos at that.

I am from Ireland. I've lived in Germany for the last 8 years. For obvious practical reasons, I only go occasionally to Goodison - was there for the 2-0 win over Chelsea in December. I was in the Top Balcony and was delighted to see Koreans, Chinese, Icelandics, etc. All wildly cheering Everton.

Some fans just can't go every week. Especially foreigners. While I admire those that do, they do not have a monopoly on Everton purity. If we are going to look at foreign supporters as "not really Evertonians", then we are in the wrong league. The Premier League is not the best supported in the world because English football is the best in the world. It is the best supported because no other major league has the combination of tradition AND globalised openness (i.e., money) as the Premier League. That money attracts many of the best players in the world. More foreigners. The tradition is every bit as strong in Germany, Italy, and Spain. You can throw in Argentina and Brazil there too. But those leagues either choose not to be as globalised (Germany) or can't be for economic reasons (South America). The English game has sold its soul to foreign money. If foreigners choose to follow their money, there can be no complaints from pure blood locals.

If the Superbloos don't want Johnny Foreigner taking "their" tickets, they might be happier in the Conference or whatever it is called these days. The good news is, that's where we appear to be headed anyway.

The likes of Hanstours, The Brick etc are absolutely the most entitled set of Everton fans going.
They think they run the club.

First to moan when not everyone joins in their ideologies I. E protests, yet first to willingly sell tickets on for credit hoarders to anyone who supports their running of the coach costs.

Absolute rats and the quicker the club amends the away allocation the better.

Isn't the pub and the travel group two different entities though? I'm not defending the horrible little scumbag for that abhorrent tweet, I just don't think its right or fair to drag innocent parties into the matter. If they are involved then by all means slaughter them, I'm just not sure they're the same people and I want to be sure before I boycott the pub forever.

Isn't the pub and the travel group two different entities though? I'm not defending the horrible little scumbag for that abhorrent tweet, I just don't think its right or fair to drag innocent parties into the matter. If they are involved then by all means slaughter them, I'm just not sure they're the same people and I want to be sure before I boycott the pub forever.

If you read @BNJ1878 post the brick pub are stating the racism was said only because the person saying it was angry.

Hardly them sticking away from the racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.