DISGRACEFULL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Truth

Player Valuation: £25m
Ok so I ordered some of everton dircect and when it arrived all the eight stuff was there BUT there was also a massive Chelsea poster thing with their new away kit on one side and on the other stuff from the FA Cup final.(n)
FFS that is the last thing I want to see

UMMMM I have ordered some stuff aswelll.....said 3-5 days for delivery....its been 8 working days so far....Apparently they are waiting for the complete order to be available before they send it......But it was all in stock when I ordered it...

Ok so I ordered some of everton dircect and when it arrived all the eight stuff was there BUT there was also a massive Chelsea poster thing with their new away kit on one side and on the other stuff from the FA Cup final.(n)
FFS that is the last thing I want to see

Get on to their customer services lid...get some free stuff or something. Clearer it was some feller working for them taking the piss (I'm blaming a RS to be honest).

Complain, get some vouchers off em. They're a new service to the club and shouldnt do things like that and push it hard enough they'll give you something.

NB - they seem alright when I ordered from them. Ordered the new home top thursday, came Saturday.

UMMMM I have ordered some stuff aswelll.....said 3-5 days for delivery....its been 8 working days so far....Apparently they are waiting for the complete order to be available before they send it......But it was all in stock when I ordered it...
well i'm in regional Australia and it took 4 business days (6 days total) to arrive which I thought was quite good

Ordered my ST stuff yesterday so hopefully mine will be here early next week, everything ordered or arranged from the Club to date has never gone beyond seven - so no complaints whatsover.

Status
Not open for further replies.