Derby injury list. both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Sterident panics and sticks a not fully fit Sturridge in from the off and he aggrevates his muscel strain in the first 10 and limps off to be replaced by Borini......

Apparently Sturridge didn't train today and won't be involved.

Mignolet
Manquillio Skrtel Lovren Moreno
Gerrard Henderson Lallana
Sterling Ballotelli Markovic

That's accornding Twitter.

Ballotelli will either score or get sent off.

Apparently Sturridge didn't train today and won't be involved.

Mignolet
Manquillio Skrtel Lovren Moreno
Gerrard Henderson Lallana
Sterling Ballotelli Markovic

That's accornding Twitter.

Ballotelli will either score or get sent off.

Would definintley fancy our chances against that starting 11.

Hope you are right!

Would definintley fancy our chances against that starting 11.

Hope you are right!

Come from some guy that was at Liverpool's training today, had the photos and it was 11 v 11, one 11 had bibs on and that was those lot. He could be completely wrong but you would imagine they'd be working as a unit the day before the game.

Have to question why they allow photos to be taken on the training ground from someone not official, especially the day before a game - seems ridiculous.

Anyway, I agree if that's their 11 and we've got Stones and Coleman on the pitch I fancy us too...

Come from some guy that was at Liverpool's training today, had the photos and it was 11 v 11, one 11 had bibs on and that was those lot. He could be completely wrong but you would imagine they'd be working as a unit the day before the game.

Have to question why they allow photos to be taken on the training ground from someone not official, especially the day before a game - seems ridiculous.

Anyway, I agree if that's their 11 and we've got Stones and Coleman on the pitch I fancy us too...

Yeah, Sturridge is the only one to be worried about. If he misses this game, then we have a massive opportunity.

i wouldnt be surprised for rogers to change it and have 3 in midfield, press are battering him left ,right and centre re gerrard

Yeah, Sturridge is the only one to be worried about. If he misses this game, then we have a massive opportunity.

Having said that he was out of the last one, came of the bench and bagged.

They did have Suarez then though, Ballotelli doesn't worry at all - watch he score now I've said that.

If Sturridge is out, I think Sterling is their biggest threat and probably the only one we have to worry about. The rest should take care of themselves. Btw, I know we're not in a position to criticise defences but there's looks leaky to say the least...

i wouldnt be surprised for rogers to change it and have 3 in midfield, press are battering him left ,right and centre re gerrard

I agree - I think they'll line up 4-3-3. Lallana Gerrard and Henderson in the middle. OR 4-2-3-1 to match us with Henderson and Gerrard holding with Lallana on the left and Sterling in the 'hole'.

Having said that he was out of the last one, came of the bench and bagged.

They did have Suarez then though, Ballotelli doesn't worry at all - watch he score now I've said that.

If Sturridge is out, I think Sterling is their biggest threat and probably the only one we have to worry about. The rest should take care of themselves. Btw, I know we're not in a position to criticise defences but there's looks leaky to say the least...

Yeah if Sturridge plays, he'll score, nailed on.

Sterling played 120 minutes mid-week, which will hopefully keep him at bay.

And yeah, totally agree about their defence. It is hard to criticise when you've shipped as many goals as us, but when you look at their back four...looks really poor to me and full of mistakes.

Yeah if Sturridge plays, he'll score, nailed on.

Sterling played 120 minutes mid-week, which will hopefully keep him at bay.

And yeah, totally agree about their defence. It is hard to criticise when you've shipped as many goals as us, but when you look at their back four...looks really poor to me and full of mistakes.

Especially with the pace of Mirallas and power of Rom in the air. And not forgetting Naisy roaming around. I think they'll be bags of goals, could see another 3-3 draw..

Status
Not open for further replies.