Derby injury list. both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is because Lukaku couldn't win a header if he spent all day trying, when it comes down to it Naismith wins more headers. It is clearly something he needs to work on with Big Dunc an dEto'o at hand it should be priority.

You know what I was sat off with me mate watching the palace game and he said to me "do you remember when you used to get a set pieces and teams would be briking it?" and he's right we used to be a real threat from set pieces now we never score from a corner and we hardly ever score a freekick unless it's a shot(apart from Barry to Coleman the other week like).

If they play Coutinho, Sterling and Sturridge we all know we're going to get absolutely mullered by their pace and trickery, ultimately leaking three or four goals.

If they play Coutinho, Sterling and Sturridge we all know we're going to get absolutely mullered by their pace and trickery, ultimately leaking three or four goals.

I think this is fair to say. If only one of them makes the first XI and Coleman and Pienaar both start I might start thinking we can win this.

Will be a huge boost if he doesn't start, especially if Balotelli decides to be his usual useless self. Sterling will be their only real threat who played 120 minutes the other night.

We all know Balotelli will have his one great game against us though.

Status
Not open for further replies.