Derby build up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nerves are shattered here. COYB, shake off that inferior complex that seems to be going with visiting Anfield. Onwards and upwards Evertonians. Get into them from the first whistle.

Come on you Blues!!!

Apparently Distin Coleman are the two definites from the ones who had a chance,
So I think it'll be a back four of Stones,Jags,Alcaraz+Baines

Apparently Distin Coleman are the two definites from the ones who had a chance,
So I think it'll be a back four of Stones,Jags,Alcaraz+Baines

That'll do, pig, that'll do.

Hoping to see Boss and Pienaar make a start.

Hope Romelu's drought comes to a shuddering end tonight.

Someone on here must be ITK and have the teamsheet...

rumours going around twitter seem to be saying Distin won't play (coleman definately out), Barkley might play (will play with an injection)....no news on Pienaar (really hope he plays, missed him big time against west brom).....

my guess at the team is:

Howard
Stones Jags Alcaraz Baines
Mirallas Barry McCarthy Pienaar
Barkley
Lukaku

but hey, its a complete guess, can't remember ever going into a game with so many injury doubts....its the worst timing......especially considering i really fancy our chances against this liverpool tonight, they were shocking against Villa and with Lucas out again i really think they have no balance in their midfield (and i don't think think Gerrard has the legs to keep up with how quickly we move the ball about).....against a makeshift backline, you have to fancy Suarez & sturridge to grab a few goals....but if barkley & Pienaar are fully match fit, then i think we'll control the midfield (like we did at goodison).....

another 3-3 on the cards....

Mirallas behind the striker or terrorising Flanagan/Cissokho?

with Coleman out, i really think we need Mirallas out on the right tonight to give us a threat out there....hopefully barkley can play behind Lukaku, even for 60 mins....bring on ossie than as a sub (which has suited him more this season), or bring on McGeady then and switch Mirallas to replace barkley

Think Roberto is keeping cards close to chest. Would be shocked if Jags misses out. Think pienaar and Barkley will play but this is just a gut feeling no actual knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.