2023/24 Dele

but at least we’re all agreeing so far he has been an abomination of a signing? No matter what happens in the future?
So far, absolutely terrible.
We decided to sign a player suffering terrible trauma addicted to sleeping pills and expected him to be up for a couple of relegation battles.

Now though, he’s getting help and he’s received a lot of good grace for sharing his story and his troubles and hopefully he can help some people dealing with similar problems and get back to doing what he loves himself.

So far, absolutely terrible.
We decided to sign a player suffering terrible trauma addicted to sleeping pills and expected him to be up for a couple of relegation battles.

Now though, he’s getting help and he’s received a lot of good grace for sharing his story and his troubles and hopefully he can help some people dealing with similar problems and get back to doing what he loves himself.
Balloons, snazzy cars and hot chicks
Where did it all go wrong?

IMG_0336.jpeg

I’m beyond wearing kits at my age but I will buy it when he plays in his 11th this season.

Can’t shift thinking about how good a midfield 3 of Garner & Onana with Dele in front has the potential to be.

Add in grafting wide players like Danjuma, McNeill & to a lesser extent Harrison who could switch into the 10 as required if Dele drifts wider.

It’s all there in the squad. Will be sad if we never see it.

Forget the Everton angle for a while.

What would you say constitutes a successful comeback for Dele

20 top flight games (in a major league) over a full season?

5 goals? 10 goals?

An international recall?

I only ask because so many are utterly convinced he's completely finished as a top level player. What would the naysayers who say such a thing make them admit they're clueless. (one presumes a single substitute appearance would be enough as he's 'done.')
The single benefit of the clueless is they are not self aware.