2023/24 Dele

Has he been photographed with date verified photographs since signing for Everton?

Thats life mate. It sucks but your not changing it by whining on GOT.

No, but we've already agreed to it so we may aswel try to get the best we can out of it.

Once again, (because it's clear you're not grasping this bit) we agreed to his contract. If he's not done anything drastic since that was agreed we don't have any grounds for termination.

What he earns as a footballer as opposed to say.... a bus conductor, is completely irrelevant.

Tip of the ice berg?

I said he should be investigated, due to grounds of suspicion, and if proved fired. Drugs testing which I think we should do at the club to stop people like him and ones like him have in the past milking us.

The best thing for him is away from football all together IMO.

It is life and how things work and Everton are not taking advantage of it and being mugged off by this lad who turned up on his first day being a joker. And has been nothing but the same since.

Tip of the ice berg?

I said he should be investigated, due to grounds of suspicion, and if proved fired. Drugs testing which I think we should do at the club to stop people like him and ones like him have in the past milking us.

It is life and how things work and Everton are not taking advantage of it and being mugged off by this lad who turned up on his first day being a joker. And has been nothing but the same since.
Drug testing for Nitrous Oxide!

Tip of the ice berg?

Oh great it’s you again.

Tip of the ice berg?

Sorry, you think football clubs don't drug test?

Sorry, you think football clubs don't drug test?
If you’ve got a record of the amount drug tests he has had and what for, that would be very interesting or even the clubs drug testing policy. They are just signed up to VADA and they get randomly tested there?

Any record of drugs tests for Everton players?

Mine would be more in-depth some athletes can go a long time without testing.

If you’ve got a record of the amount drug tests he has had and what for, that would be very interesting or even the clubs drug testing policy. They are just signed up to VADA and they get randomly tested there?

Any record of drugs tests for Everton players?

Mine would be more in-depth some athletes can go a long time without testing.

Do you have any records of how often a football player is tested and what they are tested for to be making this statement?

Tip of the ice berg?

It’s up to the club as a business to do its own due diligence.

This was after the Turkey loan, before he went into rehab and before he then came out and did his interview with Neville….

Everyone knows he’s had and does have problems, he’s admitted it himself.

Does he deserve less support and empathy because he’s a millionaire footballer?

Many industries have been guilty of facilitating the vices of talented people because they were talented sportsmen/actors etc….when someone throws up the white flag and asks for help we should help them.

Tip of the ice berg?

I've made it to September this year without putting anyone on ignore.

I've really tried, but each and every time I bother replying to you my feeling of self loathing grows just that little bit more.

Your mind obviously made up, it's pointless trying to discuss this further.

Best of luck.