2023/24 Dele

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last thing I read about Dele was this:

Everton attacker Dele Alli is set to be ruled out until the Liverpool game after he’s undergone a groin surgery, ensuring he’ll be out for the Arsenal clash, according to Ben Dinnery.

The injury expert claims that he will be out for over a month and has mooted a potential return date of 21 October

The last thing I read about Dele was this:

Everton attacker Dele Alli is set to be ruled out until the Liverpool game after he’s undergone a groin surgery, ensuring he’ll be out for the Arsenal clash, according to Ben Dinnery.

The injury expert claims that he will be out for over a month and has mooted a potential return date of 21 October
Don't copy and paste, provide a link.

Made me laugh the deluded folk on here thinking he were going to reintegrate him and fork over £10m to Spurs when we can’t pay the electricity bill
I laugh at the deluded people who think they are going to let a very talented player sit in the stands on 120k a week when the side is crying out for a player of his talent.

stop trying to make Dele happen.

its like when Everton tried to revive James Mcfadden when he shaved his head or was it Van der Meyde?

Status
Not open for further replies.