2023/24 Dele

It's the most bizzare signing I think any club has ever made due to the fact it had to have been clearly obvious how bad the finances and FFP issue was at the club at the time. Even if he was constantly fit and playing out of his skin the club probably wouldn't have been able to afford to play him anyway with the installments that would have had to have been payed to Spurs.
My mind just boggles how not one person at the club didn't say , em the figures just don't add up here we can't sign off on this transfer. Now stuck with a player on huge wages that wouldn't have been able to play many games for the club even if he was available to play.
Dele being unavailable to play due to injuries etc have probably saved the club from huge embarrassment. Imagine if he hit the ground running and the club had to come out and say we can't afford to play him anymore even though we are paying 100,00 thousand or so a week on his wages.

It's the most bizzare signing I think any club has ever made due to the fact it had to have been clearly obvious how bad the finances and FFP issue was at the club at the time. Even if he was constantly fit and playing out of his skin the club probably wouldn't have been able to afford to play him anyway with the installments that would have had to have been payed to Spurs.
My mind just boggles how not one person at the club didn't say , em the figures just don't add up here we can't sign off on this transfer. Now stuck with a player on huge wages that wouldn't have been able to play many games for the club even if he was available to play.
Dele being unavailable to play due to injuries etc have probably saved the club from huge embarrassment. Imagine if he hit the ground running and the club had to come out and say we can't afford to play him anymore even though we are paying 100,00 thousand or so a week on his wages.

It's absolutely shocking. And you just have to blame Moshiri and Kenwright

The club belived they were within the rules also working closely with EPL at the time of transfer. So I guess we're confident financialy this was doable. Which is probably worse.

Get him fit
Put him on the bench
Use him if we need him
Say goodbye in the summer
Hope he gets health physically and mentally
Prays he doesn't sign for a rival and slots past us
Have not been in this thread in awhile and basically ignoring all Everton news.

I thought he hurt himself again.

Had he been practicing?

Playing last 6-7 matches should be a no brainer

Can’t be worse it just can’t be ffs