Confirmed Signing Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got out of bed in aus… I have just read on bbc that we are signing ali on a permanent deal that could raise to 40m?

Please tell me that it is not true, paying 40m for him while they are desperate to get rid , stinks of iwobi mrk2

It's a mad deal that no one know the full details of. Apart from this 20 games to trigger a £10mill fee thing.

Anything else is incentives. Maybe. But nothing we're paying now

Just got out of bed in aus… I have just read on bbc that we are signing ali on a permanent deal that could raise to 40m?

Please tell me that it is not true, paying 40m for him while they are desperate to get rid , stinks of iwobi mrk2
We pay £10 million once he makes 20 appearances which can only happen next season. The rest of the fee is made up my performance clauses so if he ever costs that much then he will have a been a top signing. Top level negotiating by Everton really.

I like how the deal went from 0-60 in a few minutes this afternoon and now we’re saving it for the deal sheet.
I suspect, like Lampard and Van De Beek, we’re doing the photos and website/YouTube interview and the little message for the fans for social media before we announce it

I lost my way on the keyboard. Sorry. I meant to say go back to bed you backward Aussie clot.

Status
Not open for further replies.