David Moyes

They're 8th in the last 5 years net spend.
Let's not pretend he's worked miracles.

He's gotten lucky they sold Rice at the peak of his price otherwise his books would look even worse. And he's even cryarsed about having to sell him.
Hes never won at Anfield in around 20 years in the league.
He gets about .7 points per game against the old top 4.
No, just no.

Obviously Moyes did great with the limited budget here for many years. Obviously Dyche is not that popular among the fans despite the mid-table-except-masters finish this season.

But Id also consider that while Moyes did the job on a shoe-string budget, Dyche has done the job with his shoes actively being stolen and sold..

…he’s inherited a squad with a distinct lack of quality yet some of the stuff was an ok watch prior to the points deduction. He’s done an amazing job.
Can't argue with this. But the winless run was a big blot on his record for me but he turned it around big time. Can't have another run like that next season though imo.

They're 8th in the last 5 years net spend.
Let's not pretend he's worked miracles.

He's gotten lucky they sold Rice at the peak of his price otherwise his books would look even worse. And he's even cryarsed about having to sell him.
Hes never won at Anfield in around 20 years in the league.
He gets about .7 points per game against the old top 4.
No, just no.

Really surprised when i looked yest at goals against. Only the bottom three have conceded more than moyes west ham this season. You always get the impression he keeps it tight at the back.

Really surprised when i looked yest at goals against. Only the bottom three have conceded more than moyes west ham this season. You always get the impression he keeps it tight at the back.

I think when the players know the manager is leaving, they down tools much more easily.

Now? Yeah for sure, we would be pretty foolish to sack Dyche now and appoint Moyes.

But if Dyche was to leave in the future, I reckon hes incoming.
Possibly.

But there are other managers out there apart from Moyes and Bill is 6 feet under so it’s a long shot I reckon.