David Moyes

I'd be absolutely fuming if Moyes gets a chance back at Everton.

He was allowed to take the absolute Mick out of us by dithering over his contract renewal because our chairman was an absolute wet wipe. Anybody with a bit of balls would have said before that final season "this expires before pre season, sign or you're out."

What happens? He's gets a guard of honour, a tearful thank you from the chairman! A serial loser who bottled it when it really mattered.

Weeks later he repays that love by low balling for both Baines and Fellaini, crowing in the press about how "he knows how Everton work."

His teams occasionally played decent football, but I'd have Dyche over Moyes every day of the week. Rat.

What if a ‘big club’ came calling for him again?

Do you remember how he left last time?
Let's not forget that was all down to some long term Glasgow Mafia scheme who'd identified Rooney for UTD as a 3 year old.

Moyes sold him on the cheap on the promise of the UTD job a few years later.

Who was that absolute crank? I miss his input.

I'd be absolutely fuming if Moyes gets a chance back at Everton.

He was allowed to take the absolute Mick out of us by dithering over his contract renewal because our chairman was an absolute wet wipe. Anybody with a bit of balls would have said before that final season "this expires before pre season, sign or you're out."

What happens? He's gets a guard of honour, a tearful thank you from the chairman! A serial loser who bottled it when it really mattered.

Weeks later he repays that love by low balling for both Baines and Fellaini, crowing in the press about how "he knows how Everton work."

His teams occasionally played decent football, but I'd have Dyche over Moyes every day of the week. Rat.
A serial bottler, yet was more successful than any manager since with a fraction of the budget. I think the Moyes ship has sailed but he’s better than any after him.

A serial bottler, yet was more successful than any manager since with a fraction of the budget. I think the Moyes ship has sailed but he’s better than any after him.
I hope the ship has sailed with him at the helm.

I hope it's stormed by pirates off Sudan.

I hope those pirates then proceed to sail it off the coast of Bermuda and scuttle it in the heart if the triangle.

Yup this how I feel. Moyes has his own limitations but he's shown he's miles better than the dross we've had lately (not counting Carlo)

Don’t get any animosity to Moyes tbh, he stayed for over a decade and then joined the biggest club in the country when his contract was up. Tried to sign Baines and Fellaini but the idea he was personally deciding the size of bids is nonsense.

Anyway, we need a more progressive manager than Moyes when Dyche leaves, which won’t be for a while yet.