Dark times lads, what now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

COYB

Player Valuation: £35m
I know you see alot of these threads especially during losing but that's
not the point i really can not see us coming back it's sickening seeing this to the club we love.
i know i made a Moyes IN thread sarcastic but it's gone to the point it's not a joke anymore
were seriously in trouble.

What do we do? i don't see boo'ing giving that shower of S abuse there confidence
is done enough nor do i see us singing there names for me they don't deserve it.

Were in trouble we could go down.. yes it's early on i know but is it ?
first quarter of season is done already bottom 3 .. goal difference is absoulutly
shocking 2nd worst in league -13 with the closest to thatWest Ham -9 ..

Me personally i think we should sit there singing oh Everton we love Everton .. neville southalllll ...
all match than sing anything to do with them, show them ''''''' what Everton are. Our history is on the line this is not Everton that is Everton weve seen and know who we are.. going back 1950 the last time that happend.

God help us .. we really need an overhaul in Jan and hope we can attract someone atleast half decent.

Sorry for thread now lads but im livid and hurting here and i know a good percent are feeling the same. Who would anyone of imagined Leiscter would of won the prem no? same with us going down its not actually impossible. NSNO COYB.

Last edited:
I know you see alot of these threads especially during losing but that's
not the point i really can not see us coming back it's sickening seeing this to the club we love.
i know i made a Moyes IN thread sarcastic but it's gone to the point it's not a joke anymore
were seriously in trouble.

What do we do? i don't see boo'ing giving that shower of S abuse there confidence
is done enough nor do i see us singing there names for me they don't deserve it.

Were in trouble we could go down.. yes it's early on i know but is it ?
first quarter of season is done already bottom 3 .. goal difference is absoulutly
shocking 2nd worst in league -13 with the closest to thatWest Ham -9 ..

Me personally i think we should sit there singing oh Everton we love Everton .. neville southalllll ...
all match than sing anything to do with them, show them ''''''' what Everton are. Our history is on the line this is not Everton that is Everton weve seen and know who we are.. going back 1950 the last time that happend.

God help us .. we really need an overhaul in Jan and hope we can attract someone atleast half decent.

Sorry for thread now lads but im livid and hurting here and i know a good percent are feeling the same.
NSNO COYB.
Not to worry mate. We'll turn it around this season after Jan and plod along to a mid table finish which the charlatans who run us will pretend is a good finish "All things considered". We as fans will just be so relieved and overcome with a fresh wave of positivity that we won't even realise that nothing will change. Our new manager will be just as clueless and as the last two because we wont go looking for a top quality manager and only go with mediocrity on every level. We can sing, sit in silance, protest, boycott or whatever but things will simply continue as they are right now.

Stop letting the Geordies amongst our fanbase being the tail that wags the dog.

The tail is next to the horrid canine anus for good reason.

They’ve drove Barkley out, wanted to sell Lukaku, abused Jan Kluitenberg off Twitter. Demand heads roll despite buzzing in the summer and declaring Everton BACK as we signed some youtube players.

Play behind closed doors ASAP please and pipe these toads down.

Tuchel, new striker, left back and centre back in January. Hope for the best. Desperate really

With respect that's madness. The problem isn't that the player we have are rubbish as arguably a worse squad than this coasted to 7th last year. The problem is that we've signed more players than any other team in the league; regularly field at least 5/6 new signings each week; in a lineup that is constantly changing; and the poor results have dented their confidence.

Signing a bunch of new players would just make it worse imo. The team aren't a team at the moment because none of them know how the other plays. This was compounded by Koeman playing a different lineup every game, and often a different formation. The players need some consistency, both of selection and tactics.

Do that and they will improve, but it will take time. I'm almost inclined to write this season off and consider a success as bedding in a shed load of new signings, and keeping us up.

Status
Not open for further replies.