Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a lot time for palace and wanted edouard. Think they are playing much better now, I’d take a 0-0 but I’ll pray for last minute Gomes blammo for 0-1!!

If you’re going, don’t forget your Covid pass.
Sorry if this is a daft question - bringing the missus lad (20) for his first Everton game. He's only had one jab, can he do a test there or does he need to do one before and get the NHS app / log the test etc to get a pass?

Random question but can you take a picture of your e season ticket and use that to get it? Want to lend my ticket to a family member for one of the upcoming home games but obviously don’t want to give them my phone. Answers for a technophobe appreciated

Sorry if this is a daft question - bringing the missus lad (20) for his first Everton game. He's only had one jab, can he do a test there or does he need to do one before and get the NHS app / log the test etc to get a pass?
There is no testing at the ground. If you haven’t got a Covid pass or natural immunity, proof of a negative lateral flow test within 48 hours of the match is required. Face masks are required at turnstiles, entrances and concourses.
These are PL guidelines based on government advice apparently. I took them from the Palace website. Hope you all get in ok.

There is no testing at the ground. If you haven’t got a Covid pass or natural immunity, proof of a negative lateral flow test within 48 hours of the match is required. Face masks are required at turnstiles, entrances and concourses.
These are PL guidelines based on government advice apparently. I took them from the Palace website. Hope you all get in ok.
Cheers mate, appreciated

Mate just turn up and go in. Theyre not bothered. Especially for away fans.

Not very optimistic but if we can somehow put in another good performance and come away with the 3 points, then things will start looking a lot less grim table wise. Here's hoping the lads are up for it.
Even a point is relatively positive , 3 is a real boost . The formation itself will probably give a lot of us a lift if he looks to have learnt from arsenal .

It won’t be easy and I do think if we don’t win then it’d be nice to see some kind of performance, let’s hope things click and we can show some quality .

Reactions: Lob

Status
Not open for further replies.