Considering the fume...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obviously people are going to go the match still, it's a big part of the week for most.
But it's not right for the players to turn up on the pitch like that and not expect fume from fans.

Not one single Evertonian is 'accepting mediocrity'.

What we are doing is either being subjective about it and saying 'sh1t happens' and it will change, or being a bit less subjective and suggesting everything is abysmal and physical changes need to be made. Simples.

Obviously people are going to go the match still, it's a big part of the week for most.
But it's not right for the players to turn up on the pitch like that and not expect fume from fans.
Other than Tim Howard I'm not sure a single player wouldn't have expected pelters after yesterday......Howard is in a bit of a post-World Cup bubble.....I'm sure yesterday may hopefully have burst it and he's back in the real world.

The concerning thing is If , and it's a big one , if we were dragged into relegation battle, this team although more talented than previous had no bite and kahunas I believe which is 100% more important in a dogfight

Status
Not open for further replies.