Conor McAleny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely has potential, I hope we don't give up on this lad cos I can see him coming back up through the leagues and costing someone a few mil, possibly even us

Great finish, placed the ball superbly there. Massive confidence booster and I hope their fans take to him!

they seem to be happy mate on brentford fc forums.

Definitely has potential, I hope we don't give up on this lad cos I can see him coming back up through the leagues and costing someone a few mil, possibly even us

his contract with us runs out in June 2014... He will leave I think

If he has a blinding season, I don't think Roberto will let him go for nothing. Might give him a chance on the left with Pienaar not getting any younger.

Really needs to show something for Brentford, I think it'll make or break his Everton career.

He has talent and this loan is going to do him a world of goood, can't see the club letting him go easily.

yeah agree with the majority here, looks a real talent, that aint a bad bet by half actually. might have a little sniff on it later

[video=youtube;jHeJnAaqgfw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHeJnAaqgfw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Keep it up Conor ! :)

Is that Forshaw with the ****ing delightful ball with the outside of the boot over the top at 3.10?

Exquisite! b)

Status
Not open for further replies.