2022/23 Conor Coady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of a strange one this for me he had a few dodgy games but then so did most of our defence and £4.5m does not seem a lot of money for a decent backup. Either we've lined up some other defenders or we literally haven't got a penny to spend.

Branthwaite is unknown at premier league level...let's stop gambling the future of this club when there isn't a need to

He isn't unknown to it he played for us in the prem, his last game he got sent off after 18 mins in a must win game. 🫣

I really don't get the agenda against Keane. Scored in our 3-2 comeback against Palace, scored a screamer against Spurs, assisted Mina in the final minute at Molineux

Keane's screamer just equalised his equally horrific defending giving Spurs the cheapest penalty they could have got.

Can’t believe some of the stuff I read on here. I wouldn’t take him even for free & he halved his wages. Too slow for the EPL. Let Wolves pay him.

Hopefully move on Keane, Godfrey & Holgate now. Tarkowski, Branthwaite & 2 new signings for next season.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.

Does anyone know what wages he was on? Also if we bought him would he demand more wages? Buy cheap usually have to pay higher wages his agent may have been pushing other thing up other than the transfer fee. Others maybe interested offering him more in wages. I liked him but this I would hope means Braithwaite is staying which in the long run is better for us.

Can’t believe some of the stuff I read on here. I wouldn’t take him even for free & he halved his wages. Too slow for the EPL. Let Wolves pay him.

Hopefully move on Keane, Godfrey & Holgate now. Tarkowski, Branthwaite & 2 new signings for next season.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.
Godfrey will stay I think he’s ok even though he’s does need to iron out a few parts of his game, Keane I also think will stay. Holgate really needs to move on for his own career he hasn’t featured much over the last season or so.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.
Bet this won’t happen.

Bit of a strange one this for me he had a few dodgy games but then so did most of our defence and £4.5m does not seem a lot of money for a decent backup. Either we've lined up some other defenders or we literally haven't got a penny to spend.
ya-thats-right-5ae993.jpg

Dyche wants to be top dog. You can tell by the way he speaks, Tarks is one of his boys so no threat. Coady was too big a personality, so gets ditched. Dyche is the daddy.

Personally I can understand it but stil think it’s a wasted opportunity for a decent player with a good attitude quite cheap.

Bit of an interesting decision to read into. On the whole he was 'just okay'. Good at the start of the season but dropped off like many others. For such a low fee you could think it would be a pretty safe move to make it permanent which would be typical of the club always trying to play safe, and which I would say has played a big role in our decline. Could be a sign of a mentality shift to our transfer dealings, but time will tell if the club actually follows through if so.

Godfrey will stay I think he’s ok even though he’s does need to iron out a few parts of his game, Keane I also think will stay. Holgate really needs to move on for his own career he hasn’t featured much over the last season or so.
Godfrey is crap. Having pace alone doesnt make a player. Looked okay first season but that was more for his runs through the middle than his defending. Since then hes been awful. Why are people determined to keep insisting hes any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.