Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Truth

Player Valuation: £25m
Right back should be his now. yes he makes some mistakes but its not like hibbert and neville dont. and going forward he is absolutely amazing

He's in good form. Moyes didn't drop him for the Derby as most of us expected so I guess he will be starting as RB in the next games.

Yep. The RB slot is his now, I'm made up to see him there, that £50k outlay is proving to be even better value than first thought.

It also means that if we don't have a particularly good RM playing, Coleman can overlap and make up for some of the lack of width.

He's in good form. Moyes didn't drop him for the Derby as most of us expected so I guess he will be starting as RB in the next games.

hibbert is coming back from injury so you never know. but i feel like the concern was he wouldnt cut it in the big games but he showed he can today. and hes only getting better

To me Coleman has won the RB spot. He has been good. I have been impressed with his on the ball passing. Really trying to connect with the midfielders and forwards.

Of course he's still inexperienced there and not perfect but he's shown more than enough in this run of games that he brings more to the team overall than Nev and Hibbert do there, he will only get better by playing there.

I bet you Moyes is just waiting for Gibson to be fit and will then put his best mate Neville at right back. Nailed on.

Let's give Moyes some credit. Starting Coleman showed a real attacking intention. And Coleman certainly justified his place.

Status
Not open for further replies.