Civil war at Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
fabregas left arsenal, ronaldo left manu, - you gotta rebuild. Artetas gone and i think that was good bizness for a 29yr old. any fans who were happy with the Everton performances (bar 1 or 2) of the last 2 seasons need to realise when its time for change. players go stale. WE NEED A SHAKE UP. no more QPR or Blackburn shambles please

This was all about KENWRIGHT and the other board members financial position at the club.

Nothing more. Not one has put a penny into trying to make Everton more profitable. The ridiculous delays on the new Annex are an example.

Not a penny.

I for one won't bat an eyelid if there's a purge.

Keep + support Moyes.

Get rid of the surrender monkeys who are supposed to be trying to increase Everton commercially.

Hear hear, the joke thats the board has got to change

This was all about KENWRIGHT and the other board members financial position at the club.

Nothing more. Not one has put a penny into trying to make Everton more profitable. The ridiculous delays on the new Annex are an example.

Not a penny.

I for one won't bat an eyelid if there's a purge.

Keep + support Moyes.

Get rid of the surrender monkeys who are supposed to be trying to increase Everton commercially.

FFS Arteta just saved our ass again.
Pienaar £2M gain, Vaughan £2M gain, Mikel £10M gain, Yak £0.5M loss, Beckford £4M gain - plus saved wages in the region of £6M after the arrivals wages are accounted for. The Yak had 1 year left on his contract so he was (accounting wise) worth around £2.5M - so this year alone we've 'made' £20M plus on transfer deals - that's a hell of a way to go about saving the club's ass...

Unless of course you'd rather we did a Pompey.

mr william kenwright you are ripping the heart and soul out of this club and the latest trick you have pulled defies logic.
I however know you are a liar and when you said last week the fans would not want a top player leaving and you would make sure it would not happen,i however was expecting fellaini or arteta to go and was right.
With you in charge and the deadbeat board you will take us down to the championship and beyond

Modric is younger and just a little better.

Arteta was coming off a season and a fat new pay day when he looked a tenth of the player of previous seasons. He's also 29. Whereas modric is 25. And Arteta hasn't played in the champions league and shown he can do it at the top level and Modric has.

10 million isn't that bad a deal all things considering.

It just feels like someone's sold my childhood sweetheart that's all.

FFS Arteta just saved our ass again.
Pienaar £2M gain, Vaughan £2M gain, Mikel £10M gain, Yak £0.5M loss, Beckford £4M gain - plus saved wages in the region of £6M after the arrivals wages are accounted for. The Yak had 1 year left on his contract so he was (accounting wise) worth around £2.5M - so this year alone we've 'made' £20M plus on transfer deals - that's a hell of a way to go about saving the club's ass...

Unless of course you'd rather we did a Pompey.

Yeah it looks good maybe if we sold all our players we might have some money to spend

FFS get over the emotion, get over the old (brilliant) Mikel who sadly died at St. James Park and realise that, however you shape it, Mikel has saved our ass again - £10M in the bank ffs - he was 29, yeah I loved him but it was the right time.

And one more thing: He stayed for SIX and a half Years. Check out the loyalty that him and others have to our club and cherish the memories of the old, brilliant, vibrant Mikel and try to remember he hardly returned to that (although we prayed for it week after week)

This.

Arteta wasn't doing the biz and he was costing us a fortune. We can't afford expensive passengers at Everton, remember the good times but don't forget how often he failed to shine.

I think the sale of Vaughan, Yakubu and Beckford means are striking options are a bigger concern. Velios, Stracqualursi, Gueye, Anichebe have all got to try and deliver now. Saha has got to play more games.

Time bomb waiting to go off. That's what's happened over kenwrights reign.

He never took the chances to push the club forward when he could've on the back of moyes....and now we've got the banks on our back, proclaimed every player has a price, and a fan favourite and the glue for the team has been sold.

Time bomb waiting to go off. That's what's happened over kenwrights reign.

He never took the chances to push the club forward when he could've on the back of moyes....and now we've got the banks on our back, proclaimed every player has a price, and a fan favourite and the glue for the team has been sold.
Bang on mate

Im not arsed about arteta going, im more arsed about the lack of DECENT strikers, we now have, im arsed about them pushing moyes and the squad to the point they arent arsed anymore, anyone who says the problems of the club doesnt affect the team are blinkered, i am arsed about us having the mentality of just looking to get 40 points to stay up because thats our first priority - thats never going get us to european football or win a cup or league, im arsed we cant even consider winning a cup or the league, im arsed that we cant keep players just because we can because we need to do good accounting, im arsed that we worry about accounting, im arsed about the fact im arsed and just cant go to the match and not worry about the club

Im not arsed about arteta going, im more arsed about the lack of DECENT strikers, we now have, im arsed about them pushing moyes and the squad to the point they arent arsed anymore, anyone who says the problems of the club doesnt affect the team are blinkered, i am arsed about us having the mentality of just looking to get 40 points to stay up because thats our first priority - thats never going get us to european football or win a cup or league, im arsed we cant even consider winning a cup or the league, im arsed that we cant keep players just because we can because we need to do good accounting, im arsed that we worry about accounting, im arsed about the fact im arsed and just cant go to the match and not worry about the club

This. I'm gutted that Arteta has gone, very very gutted. But i'm more gutted that his last minute sale gave us no hope of bringing in a good player. Now we have a squad that is thinner than ever, no noted strikers that are fit, and a creative midfielder who is still going through puberty.

Status
Not open for further replies.