Christian Bolaños

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a sarcasm mate!

Anyway in opinion I think that we've all got various opinions on this lad and none of us really know if he'll make it in a blue shirt and if indeed were even interested in him. Maybe if we sign him we'll get to make a first hand opinion of him.

Should be interesting.

I can tell you why I think he wont make it in the PL:

He has decent speed both on and off the ball, but needs to control the ball (usually towards the middle) before passing or running at his marker. He's got ok skills, but again needs some space to make it work for him. He looks good for FC Copenhagen because they're a dominant team in the Danish league and "always" get the space on the flanks that suits him well.

In the PL he would be closed down much quicker, and in matches where we do not dominate the oposition he would contribute little as his defending isn't much to brag about.

Remember this lid from the 2006 World Cup. Impressed me despite Costa Rica having a mare. If I got his name on the back of my shirt it would make me come across as very cultured too. It's on!

I can tell you why I think he wont make it in the PL:

He has decent speed both on and off the ball, but needs to control the ball (usually towards the middle) before passing or running at his marker. He's got ok skills, but again needs some space to make it work for him. He looks good for FC Copenhagen because they're a dominant team in the Danish league and "always" get the space on the flanks that suits him well.

In the PL he would be closed down much quicker, and in matches where we do not dominate the oposition he would contribute
little as his defending isn't much to brag about.

But if he signed for everton he would have either Neville or hibbert behind him for the next 100 years.

I really hope we sign him, partly because he looks alright and isn't expensive, but mostly because I hope we sign pretty much everyone we're linked with these days because not signing anyone is horrible and the summer is so boring.

Why.. just because he's danish? an english person could say they think Leighton Baines is crap, doesn't mean it's true.

For around 1m it'd be worth taking a risk, we need a winger.
YES - the Danes rule the world!

No seriously, if a player in the Danish league has even a small chance of being good, he will rule the league. Remember this is the league where Linderoth was rated the best player in the league ½ a year after leaving us. REally says it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.