Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's funny. I used to really look forward to watching hing the Blues. Tonight I'm just put out because I won't be able to to watch my seafaring or engineering documentary box sets with a nice bottle of red, but will have to endure the torture that watching Everton has become. It's an addiction that I am unable to cure myself of, but, there is no enjoyment to be derived from Everton anymore for me.

It's funny. I used to really look forward to watching hing the Blues. Tonight I'm just put out because I won't be able to to watch my seafaring or engineering documentary box sets with a nice bottle of red, but will have to endure the torture that watching Everton has become. It's an addiction that I am unable to cure myself of, but, there is no enjoyment to be derived from Everton anymore for me.
Anything good?

So Ashley Young who did absolutely nothing against Burnley gets another chance to show everyone involved with the club apart from Dyche just how bad he is at football and is completely finished at this level.

It is unbelievable from Dyche what exactly is he seeing that everyone else doesn't?

The word STUBBORN IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT

83D6DB37-017B-4257-86C5-E7903CDD92FD.jpeg

0DE15EC8-170F-4551-B960-4BC81C02BA26.jpeg