Match Thread Chelsea V Everton 25/10/17 League Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy with that team. We got width, pace, balance, creativity and best of all a manager who supports Everton and not himself and Barcelona.

Could win this if the team spirit and passion is there and there is a good chance it will be there now that they can all eat when they want to eat and with Niasse allowed to eat alongside them too. :)

A spirited performance from Everton, we rightly take the lead but then miss chances to make it 2-0. Fabregas and Morata will come off the bench and literally pluck two goals out of thin air in the last 10 mins. 2-1 Chelsea :(

Or..... 1-0 Everton, Rhino pen

Two things I'd like to see would be (a) the team hunting in packs so that we pick up more second and loose balls, and (b) the midfield and back line either marking tight or holding off so as to present two solid walls, not doing neither the one or the other as under Koeman. No change in these regards tonight would see us taken to the cleaners I think.

don't like that team tbh, would have wanted something a bit stronger. It's a trophy after all, but at least a few of those players will bust a gut.

How can people moan at that team .. have you seen the last two games .. utter gutless tripe

we can't do any worst am made up he's done that and showed a bit of guts

nintchdbpict000004214029.jpg

I want to be in a weird 3 way relationship with the Vlasic siblings

Status
Not open for further replies.