Chelsea v Everton. 22nd Feb at 12.45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Todays performance, not good enough! Subs should have been made all at once an earlier for proper impact an to allow players to get a grip of the game. Couldn't string more than one pass together in that second half. disgraceful.

Was watching on BT, damn to go down 1-0 again, stinks. Have to say Roberto wants to rethink his starting line up.

Need to start with the strongest team not put on your ace players as subs, for me Roberto got it wrong today as in Spurs and Derby.

Boy do we need to gat our act together in the summer window.

In summary.. The result hurts.. But we played great away at Stamford bridge.. We always knew they were going to step up in the second half and we controlled that really well, limited them to any attacking spells.

We had naisy upfront and did all we can do..

Well played blues.

We're showing that we can take it to the top teams away from home and match them, and in some cases outplaying them. The lack of a good striker has been our perennial downfall, but never has our overall play been so good.

is right.

we are 1/2 very good strikers - not even proper class ones, very good who can get 10-12 goals a season away from top 4 with ease.

the results at grounds like emirates, WHL, to an extent etihad (was more the ref than our strikers) and today have not meritted the performances we've given. we've been the better team at every ground bar the etihad which i still think was a very even game.

if we play like today with lukaku up front at the emirates, we'll probably be in the semi-final of the fa cup.

The first half?..we shaded, The second? Chelsea deserved the win. I am off to bed (it's 4 am FFS!)...Everton tonight did not let me down

Expected a defeat got one, nothing to see here. Season long over. Next season will be a massive drop with no Lukaku, Traore, Deulofeu, Barry. We had chances this season but no money yet again screwed us over. Never mind, NEA lads.

Haven't really got traore this season tho have we if he has done his hamstring will be out for at least a month or so. Season will be prackticly over by then anyway. An Barry will sign tho imo.

We're showing that we can take it to the top teams away from home and match them, and in some cases outplaying them. The lack of a good striker has been our perennial downfall, but never has our overall play been so good.

This all over. Yes we're playing well but until we get investment and a genuine world class slotter we'll never achieve anything. Its the sad reality.

On another note, the coverage from BT today was a disgrace. The bias towards Chelsea was shocking, they didn't even try and hide it.

wouldn't expect any diffferent from kopite central.

saw them discuss liverpool with great in-depth analysis with regards to the title race and then said "arsenal have dropped off".

arsenal will finish above those RS idiots no doubts.

overall weren't bad today but Naismith just not good enough up top by himself. It breaks down once it gets to that area. Barkley looked lost when he came on. I thought Mc Carty was like a pitbull today ...everywhere tackling and how BT didn't give him man of match is beyond me. The goal well ask your self the question. Distin was marking Terry. If you had your last 10 quid and had to put it on who would win a 50 /50 between them who would you put it on..... Exactly. 1-0 Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.