Carlo At Everton.

What was the "Brands Special"? Mid 20s castoffs in the region of 20m. Like if you knew absolutely nothing about who he was buying and no number was attached until the next day, guessing somewhere in the 20m range you would be right more often than not it seemed like.

But Carlo, man some of the play we did was some of the worst I've ever seen at Everton. Sure, most of it was probably due to having a midfield of Gomes and [Player Name Redacted] but he REALLY didn't do himself any favors.
I found that all the dross was worth it when there was a player like James (and Richarlison to a lesser extent) to brighten the day with some bits of magic.
Everton haven't excited me since he left. Infact theyve probably given me an ulcer.

Brands never stood a chance. Kenwright and Moshiri didn't listen to him when it came to managerial appointments and clearly both stuck their noses in when it came to signings.

Half or more of the senior appointments made since Moyes would have faired much better if the club was run like most other clubs, not even well, just normal and not dysfunctional.

Its a very difficult one to assess this because if anyone questions Brands on any signing people just respond with moshri made it not him. Fact ancelloti stated they were not to keen on Brands suggests otherwise. But the club was an absolute basket case so who knows. I was always dubious of Brands simply because he'd only ever worked in the eredivisie. A bit like ten hag. Its a big jump from that league to the premier league.

Its a very difficult one to assess this because if anyone questions Brands on any signing people just respond with moshri made it not him. Fact ancelloti stated they were not to keen on Brands suggests otherwise. But the club was an absolute basket case so who knows. I was always dubious of Brands simply because he'd only ever worked in the eredivisie. A bit like ten hag. Its a big jump from that league to the premier league.
When did he state that?

It's one reason why I'm always trying to encourage fans to share source, rather than aggregators.

You won't be able to find the source of them quotes, because the Twitter account with <500 followers just made them up.

Ahh well I hold my hands up then. I still believe pretty much every word of that is correct though even if it is a blag source haha