2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone hears of anything, they should make arrangements for the scrotes to be dropped off at the Royal, in need if broken legs needing resetting.
And for physiotherapy treatment post operation send them to Finch Farm, our physios know a thing or two about getting speedy results.:dance:

the club should move Carlo and Dunc into massive adjoining semi-detached houses.

seriously though burglary is a disgusting crime. i hope the boss and his family are all well and that karma finds the perpetrators soon.

Jonte, why on earth did you choose to link the burgalry and Covid? Why bring the latter into it at all?
Hi mate

I guess because the issues of lawbreaking in this area and the policing of those lawbreakers were introduced by another poster.

Have a read of my post again and list the comparisons and contrasts I make, and how attitudes are formed - not sure of the mechanics behind that one, mind, which is why I’ve asked if there is an expert opinion to help qualify - I think then you will recognise the spirit in which I wrote it.

But thanks for your interest

Awful goings on, no matter who you are or where you live, and I really feel for anyone who has had a home invasion/burglary, especially when they were at home.

I heard some little scrote trying my front door in the middle of the night a few years ago but I flew down the stairs (all 17 stone of me) and managed to scare them off.

It affected me, my wife and my kids for a long time after that, and I'm still conscious of any strange noises, and sleep next to a baseball bat, and these feckers didn't manage to get into my house, so God help Carlos's daughter and anyone else from the family involved - sounds very, very upsetting.

Hope it doesn't affect Carlo's mindset too much, bit it will undoubtedly have some negative effect.

Hope the good people here and his positive experiences prior to this help him and his family through it, as we outnumber the bad apples 100,000s to one.

Awful news. I doubt his home will feel like a home now, hopefully it doesn't unsettle Carlo too much.

Really they should live like a lot of well to do South African's where the outer perimeter is guarded. I bet the dirty little toerags wouldn't consider taking a safe if they couldn't just drive off with it.

you are comparing someone taking their dog for a walk to these human trash robbing houses!
this is truly one of the worst posts iv ever read on here and thats some feat,congrats!
With respect, he isn't at all. He's pointing out that there are numerous ways of breaking the law. People making unnecessary trips out under false pretences are breaking the law and risking extending the period of lockdown. Pack in with your hysterics.

Awful goings on, no matter who you are or where you live, and I really feel for anyone who has had a home invasion/burglary, especially when they were at home.

I heard some little scrote trying my front door in the middle of the night a few years ago but I flew down the stairs (all 17 stone of me) and managed to scare them off.

It affected me, my wife and my kids for a long time after that, and I'm still conscious of any strange noises, and sleep next to a baseball bat, and these feckers didn't manage to get into my house, so God help Carlos's daughter and anyone else from the family involved - sounds very, very upsetting.

Hope it doesn't affect Carlo's mindset too much, bit it will undoubtedly have some negative effect.

Hope the good people here and his positive experiences prior to this help him and his family through it, as we outnumber the bad apples 100,000s to one.

About 10 years ago I went out to a family party and came back to my new Land Rover gone and loads of belongings. Affected my family and I for a long time. Took a while to get over it.

1613222020863.png

Carlo won't make the same mistake twice.

Is it reported at what time this happened? Didn’t we have a pre match presser yesterday and where the times for this are published in advance? Might not be a good idea that in terms of telegraphing a persons home will be empty

Status
Not open for further replies.