2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the players are crap but Carlo Ancelotti has dumped us at the first chance he got.
The job of totally rebuilding us was obviously too much for him. All he now has to do is pick a team of superstars and they do the business on the pitch - they’ll win probs 80% of the time. Absolute no-brainer for him to go there.

I really wanted him to take us to the next level and I was prepared to give him time. However after Xmas it became painful to watch us play. We were awful and I think that is because Ancelotti had given up at that point and realised that this wasn’t for him.

I think he’d have walked anyway even without the offer from RM

When the seagulls follow the trawler ....

How can you expect to engender loyalty in your squad when the guy meant to be doing so gets his head turned by a flash of ankle from his posh ex girlfriend. Let's go for guts and thunder and a bloke with a wife called Edith.

If any manager won Everton the Campions League and then nothing the next season I would think they were God :oops:
The thing is that Madrid won 4 of the 5 Champions Leagues played between 2014 and 2018. The one they missed out on was Carlo's second season.

I know you’re trying to be funny here mate, but you lot will never understand what carlo meant to the club. He really really got us. Gutted here
OK OK buddy going a bit far joking about commission. A twitter shout out would suffice though.

Woa woa woa. You lot buddy?

meh...he's a luxury manager, needs an already-established Big Club to do anything. We weren't it, and neither was he.

When the seagulls follow the trawler ....

How can you expect to engender loyalty in your squad when the guy meant to be doing so gets his head turned by a flash of ankle from his posh ex girlfriend. Let's go for guts and thunder and a bloke with a wife called Edith.

This is it for me, lost a lot of respect for him over this.

Perhaps you should examine the reasons behind the sackings, before making out like Carlo is a terrible manager. Or you could just continue making deliberately obtuse statements. Either way, it's an open forum so you're free to continue writing drivel.
The reasons for the sackings are quite clear. Carlo is an exceptional man manager. Once that fades, clubs go backwards.

Chelsea won nothing in his 2nd season, so he was sacked, likewise at Madrid, Bayern, Napoli and the same thing would have happened at Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.