carling cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please stop being so damned pessimistic.

We'll lose 1-0 to qpr, thrash sheff utd to give us some hope and then suffer a humiliating third round exit at the hands of macclesfield.

your being pretty optimistic there mate. I can see at least 2 injuries occuring during the loss at macclesfield, incuding Baines and Felli.

your being pretty optimistic there mate. I can see at least 2 injuries occuring during the loss at macclesfield, incuding Baines and Felli.

I admire your optimism mate but you've got to stop being blind to the facts. Neither Baines nor Fellaini will still be at Everton by the time Barkley and Rodwell break their necks in the humiliating thrashing at macclesfield.

Tim Cahill will also be assasinated by Ryan Nelsen against Blackburn via perfect execution of a Patrick Swayze style 'roadhouse' kick, The ref will give a drop ball instead of a penalty and Yakubu will contest it, he will then of course lose the contest and Blackburn will go up the other end and score and we will lose 1-0 , Saha will contract AIDS after falling on a glass bottle outside the ground and Moyes will resign.

Tim Cahill will also be assasinated by Ryan Nelsen against Blackburn via perfect execution of a Patrick Swayze style 'roadhouse' kick, The ref will give a drop ball instead of a penalty and Yakubu will contest it, he will then of course lose the contest and Blackburn will go up the other end and score and we will lose 1-0 , Saha will contract AIDS after falling on a glass bottle outside the ground and Moyes will resign.

Then Steve Round will take over.

Too far?

Then Steve Round will take over.

Too far?

17231.jpg

Good draw. This lot were a shambles in the Championship last season and we've got them at home early doors. Seems some people above have been getting too much sun.lol

I'm praying David keeps us in the cup for as long as possible.

Bill loves cup replays as it can go some way to a loan signing from the championship.

Ive always wanted to win this cup as although regarded as the minor domestic honour unbelievably we've never won it, rather more believably crashing out season after season like a Jamaican bobsled team following John Candy's resuscitation team into the abyss.

proper annoyed this isn't away... I live about 5 mins walk from Bramall Lane. What's going on with pre-drawing the non-seeded clubs in advance anyway? isn't it part of the fun to have some of the bigger teams knocking each other out early doors?

Status
Not open for further replies.