Cardiff v Everton. 31st Aug @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just re-watche dit on MotD. Bellamy should have got a straight red, no question. He's sprinting full pace, pumping his arms in a repetitive motion at a certain height; when he sees Baines is clearly going to overtake him, he suddenly raises his left arm much higher and swings it back sharply, making contact with the elbow and barely missing with the fist - Savage and Owen both noted the clenched fist. Martinez should send the footage to the FA and demand action.

The Korean lad's effort was less dramatic, but was still a clear elbow jabbed straight at Pienaar's throat. Two definite red cards. For balance however, Felli could have seen red for his ground and pound effort, but you have to feel that perhaps if the ref got a grip of the game at some point, two of these incidents might never have taken place.

And the pen was clear as the nose on my face. Not a single pundit or commentator has said otherwise on Setanta, AL Jazeera or MotD. Even Michael Owen saw it as a pen.

Well, a new retrospective action law has come into play this season, so let's hope something has been done about it. Bellamy shouldn't be allowed on a football pitch, he's sub human scum.

Just re-watche dit on MotD. Bellamy should have got a straight red, no question. He's sprinting full pace, pumping his arms in a repetitive motion at a certain height; when he sees Baines is clearly going to overtake him, he suddenly raises his left arm much higher and swings it back sharply, making contact with the elbow and barely missing with the fist - Savage and Owen both noted the clenched fist. Martinez should send the footage to the FA and demand action.

The Korean lad's effort was less dramatic, but was still a clear elbow jabbed straight at Pienaar's throat. Two definite red cards. For balance however, Felli could have seen red for his ground and pound effort, but you have to feel that perhaps if the ref got a grip of the game at some point, two of these incidents might never have taken place.

And the pen was clear as the nose on my face. Not a single pundit or commentator has said otherwise on Setanta, AL Jazeera or MotD. Even Michael Owen saw it as a pen.

Funny though how absolutely no one has picked up on the other penalty we should have had. When their keeper made a good save from Jelavoc's header just before half time all the commentary was on the quality of the save because the ball had been deflected. Aye, it had been deflected -- by their CHs outstretched arm!!!

Cardiff-City-win-the-FA-Cup-in-1927-2995878.jpg

*updates Roberto's training manual*

Winston Churchill lead Cardiff to win the FA Cup in 1929 by sticking their players heads in a vice and bending them slightly to the right

just sayin...

I think everyone just needs to give him time.

I'm confident that by April we will be challenging for a Champions League spot, vault me if you wish. We'll probably get knocked out of the cup but put together a run of wins as we won't be distracted.

Were going place under Martinez, trust me lid.

Lol, somebody's been editing their posts

I seem to recall us just being awful on the day but reading back the posts during the match, it seems the ref was awful as well!

i remember us being very very average, but average for us, we still dominated the game and even all the blues could see how much of a nailed on pen it was from the other side of the stadium.

some of us, like me, probably had doubts they were seeing through blue tints with the way it wasn't given.

ah well, 2 points would have made a difference at the end of the season.

i remember us being very very average, but average for us, we still dominated the game and even all the blues could see how much of a nailed on pen it was from the other side of the stadium.

some of us, like me, probably had doubts they were seeing through blue tints with the way it wasn't given.

ah well, 2 points would have made a difference at the end of the season.

Put Lukaku upfront instead of Jelavic and I think we'd have won that game.

Shows the benefit of not waiting till deadline day really

Put Lukaku upfront instead of Jelavic and I think we'd have won that game.

Shows the benefit of not waiting till deadline day really

yeah. people are going over obsessive with why we haven't signed anyone yet. there's every chance we get our business done early in this window, get a loan striker in and a very expensive striker and then all of a sudden on deadline day a better loan alternative shows up or two cheaper perm strikers who would be better for us in the long run and we'll be ruing doing our business early.

Status
Not open for further replies.